Sunday, October 29, 2017

HARVEST V PRINCIPLES OF HARVEST
I.                   LAWS OF HARVEST

1.     We reap only what has been sown. Galatians 6:9

2.     We reap in the same kind as we sow. Gen 1:11-12

3.     We reap in a different season than we sow. Eccl 11:1

4.     We reap more than we sow. Hosea 8:7

5.     We reap in proportion to what we sow.  Matthew 19:29

6.     We reap a full harvest of good only if we persevere evil comes to harvest on its own. Galatians  6:9

7.     We can’t do anything about last years Harvest but we can about this one. Philippians 3:13-14

II.                PRINCIPLES OF HARVEST

1.     Must be recognized
John 4:35
35 Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? Behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.

Mark 4:29
29 But when the grain ripens, immediately he puts in the sickle, because the harvest has come.”

2.     Requires Ingenuity
Proverbs 6:6-11
6 Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, 7 Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, 8 Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. 9 How long will you slumber, O sluggard? When will you rise from your sleep? 10A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep—11 So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler, And your need like an armed man.

3.     Embrace Inconveniences  
Proverbs 20:4
The sluggard will not plow by reason of the cold; Therefore shall he beg in harvest, and have nothing.

Proverbs 25:13
13 Like the cold of snow in time of harvest Is a faithful messenger to those who send him, For he refreshes the soul of his masters.


4.     Invites Slumber
Proverbs 10:5
5 He who gathers in summer is a wise son; He who sleeps in harvest is a son who causes shame.

5.     Requires Prayer
Matthew 9:37-38
37 Then He said to His disciples, “The harvest truly is plentiful, but the laborers are few. 38 Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.

6.     Brings Permanent Removal of Long-Standing Problems
Matthew 13:30
27 So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’ 28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ 29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.” 

7.     Harvest Produces Incredible Joy
Psalm 126:6
6 He who continually goes forth weeping, Bearing seed for sowing, Shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, Bringing his sheaves with him.

8.     Call for Generosity
Leviticus 19:9-10
‘When you reap the harvest of your land, you shall not wholly reap the corners of your field, nor shall you gather the gleanings of your harvest. 10 And you shall not glean your vineyard, nor shall you gather every grape of your vineyard; you shall leave them for the poor and the stranger: I am the Lord your God.
                        Deuteronomy 24:19
19 “When you reap your harvest in your field and forget a sheaf in the field, you shall not go back to get it; it shall be for the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.
III.             DECREES FOR HARVEST

Father, I thank you for this harvest season. I decree that my time is now. I recognize it's my season and I will experience my full harvest. Thank you for removing the tares in my life. Thank you that no weapon formed against me will prosper in this season.

I decree that I am creative. I have good ideas and witty inventions. I thank you, God that you'll show me exactly what I need to do for my harvest. And I will do it!

Inconveniences will not stop me. Nothing will slow me down. I will pay the price. I will overcome slumber. Lord grant me diligence in this season in Jesus name.

Give me a spirit of prayer. Help me to constantly commune with you Holy Spirit. I decree that my mind will be stayed on you this entire harvest season in Jesus name.

Thank you for removing long-standing problems. I decree in the name of Jesus that every hindrance that affected me in past seasons can’t touch me in this season. I declare in the name of Jesus that everything trying to choke out my blessing and increase will be destroyed by the grace of God and the power of Jesus.

I thank you that what's mine is mine! And nothing can stop it!

I embrace incredible joy in this season. I rebuke depression and despondency.

I am generous. I will obey God when he tells me to give. Thank you for giving me a heart like yours in the name of Jesus.

I thank you for my harvest season. I declare that I am blessed.





No comments:

Post a Comment