Sunday, January 2, 2022

WORD OF THE LORD 1.2.22

 WORD OF THE LORD 2022 SERMON


Haggai 2:6-9

“For thus says the LORD of hosts: ‘Once more (it is a little while) I will shake heaven and earth,

the sea and dry land; 7  and I will shake all nations, and they shall come to the Desire of All

Nations, and I will fill this temple with glory,’ says the LORD of hosts. 8  ‘The silver is Mine, and the

gold is Mine,’ says the LORD of hosts. 9  ‘The glory of this latter temple shall be greater than the

former,’ says the LORD of hosts. ‘And in this place I will give peace,’ says the LORD of hosts.

INTRODUCTION:

God Reveals His Heart

Amos 3:7

Surely the Lord GOD does nothing, Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets

Genesis 18:17

  And the LORD said, “Shall I hide from Abraham what I am doing

Prophecy is for Faith and War

1 Timothy 1:18-19

  This charge I commit to you, son Timothy, according to the prophecies previously made

concerning you, that by them you may wage the good warfare, 19  having faith and a good

conscience


I. THE YEAR OF GLORY

Isaiah 60:1-3

Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you. 2

For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and deep darkness the people; But

the LORD will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you. 3 The Gentiles shall

come to your light, And kings to the brightness of your rising

GLORY (kabod) – Comes from the word (kabed) which means 1 to be heavy, be

weighty, be grievous, be hard, be rich, be honorable, be glorious, be burdensome, be

honored.

The word means - glory, honor, glorious, abundance. abundance, riches. honor,

splendor, glory

1. Moses and the Glory

a. God responds to the Murmuring of the Children of Israel by manifesting His

Glory. Exodus 8:1-11

2. The Lord spoke to Moses out of the Cloud of Glory Exodus 16:10


3. Moses is sustained in the Glory for 40 days and nights. Exodus 24:15-18


4. God Comes in the Glory

Exodus 33:18-23


II. THE HOUSE WILL BE BUILT

1. Household Salvation

2. Marriages Strengthened and Restored

3. Record number of New Marriages

4. House of the Lord coming into its fuller expression

5. Habitation

III. VISITATION AND ACCESS TO NEW REALMS

Revelation 4:1

After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven. And the

first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, “Come up

here, and I will show you things which must take place after this.

Zechariah 3:1-8

Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the Angel of the LORD,

and Satan standing at his right hand to oppose him. 2  And the LORD said to Satan, “The

LORD rebuke you, Satan! The LORD who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you! Is this not a

brand plucked from the fire?” 3  Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and

was standing before the Angel. 4  Then He answered and spoke to those who stood

before Him, saying, “Take away the filthy garments from him.” And to him He said,

“See, I have removed your iniquity from you, and I will clothe you with rich robes.”

5  And I said, “Let them put a clean turban on his head.” So they put a clean turban on

his head, and they put the clothes on him. And the Angel of the LORD stood by. 6  Then

the Angel of the LORD admonished Joshua, saying, 7  “Thus says the LORD of hosts: ‘If

you will walk in My ways, and if you will keep My command, then you shall also

judge My house, and likewise have charge of My courts; I will give you places to walk

Among these who stand here. 8 ‘Hear, O Joshua, the high priest, you and your

companions who sit before you, for they are a wondrous sign; for behold, I am

bringing forth My Servant the BRANCH.


The New King James Version. (1982). (Zec 3:1–8). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.


IV. SIGNS WONDERS AND MIRACLES

Acts 2:22

“Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a Man attested by God to you

by miracles, wonders, and signs which God did through Him in your midst, as you

yourselves also know

Acts 10:38

How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went

about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with

Him

Acts 9:32-35

Now it came to pass, as Peter went through all parts of the country, that he also

came down to the saints who dwelt in Lydda. 33  There he found a certain man named

Aeneas, who had been bedridden eight years and was paralyzed. 34  And Peter said to

him, “Aeneas, Jesus the Christ heals you. Arise and make your bed.” Then he arose

immediately. 35  So all who dwelt at Lydda and Sharon saw him and turned to the

Lord.

V. YEAR FOR NEW RESOLVE

Psalm 22:14-22

I am poured out like water, and all My bones are out of joint; My heart is like wax; It

has melted within Me. 15 My strength is dried up like a potsherd, And My tongue

clings to My jaws; You have brought Me to the dust of death. 16 For dogs have

surrounded Me; The congregation of the wicked has enclosed Me. They pierced My

hands and My feet; 17 I can count all My bones. They look and stare at Me. 18 They

divide My garments among them, And for My clothing they cast lots. 19 But You, O

LORD, do not be far from Me; O My Strength, hasten to help Me! 20 Deliver Me from

the sword, My precious life from the power of the dog. 21 Save Me from the lion’s

mouth and from the horns of the wild oxen! You have answered Me. 22 I will declare

Your name to My brethren; In the midst of the assembly I will praise You

VI. SABBATH YEAR

1. Rest from toil.

Exodus 20:8-11

“Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9  Six days you shall labor and do all

your work, 10  but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD your God. In it you

shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant,

nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your

gates. 11  For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all

that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the

Sabbath day and hallowed it


2. The Land was to rest but God would send more every 7 years.

Leviticus 25:20

‘And if you say, “What shall we eat in the seventh year, since we shall not sow

nor gather in our produce

3. The Poor Benefitted Greatly.

VII. HARVEST

Matthew 13:24-30

Another parable He put forth to them, saying: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man

who sowed good seed in his field; 25  but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed

tares among the wheat and went his way. 26  But when the grain had sprouted and

produced a crop, then the tares also appeared. 27  So the servants of the owner came

and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have

tares?’ 28  He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do

you want us then to go and gather them up?’ 29  But he said, ‘No, lest while you

gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30  Let both grow together

until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather

together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat

into my barn.”’ 


VIII. FEAR OF THE LORD / HOLINESS

Obadiah 1:17

“But on Mount Zion there shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; The

house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

Exodus 19:9

And the LORD said to Moses, “Behold, I come to you in the thick cloud, that the

people may hear when I speak with you, and believe you forever


IX. THE YEAR OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

Luke 11:13

If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more

will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him.

John 16:7

Nevertheless, I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not

go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you

1. Receive Him

Acts 19:2

He said unto them, have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed?


2. Don’t Grieve Him

Ephesians 4:30

30  And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of

redemption.

3. Don’t Quench Him

1 Thessalonians 5:19

19  Quench not the Spirit…

4. Commune with Him

2 Corinthians 13:13-14

13  All the saints salute you. 14  The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of

God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.


X. RESTORATION OF TONGUES

1. It Makes You Strong

Romans 8:26-27

Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we

should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with

groanings which cannot be uttered. 27  Now He who searches the hearts knows

what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints

according to the will of God.

2. It Increases your Faith

Jude 1:20

But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the

Holy Spirit.

1 Corinthians 14:4

He who speaks in a tongue edifies himself….

3. It’s Refreshes You

John 7:37-39

On the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, “If

anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. 38  He who believes in Me, as the

Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.” 39  But this He

spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the

Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified

4. Revelation Emerges

1 Corinthians 14:2

For he who speaks in a tongue does not speak to men but to God, for no one

understands him; however, in the spirit he speaks mysteries (secrets).

2 comments:

  1. GreT word Lird help me to walk it out I receive all of this. I pray we will stay reminded Dec of what Gid us saying to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank God for my church FAHOW...to me it exzelifies Goda love and favor on my life...Thabk ypu Bishop and Pastor Searcy

    ReplyDelete