Sunday, January 15, 2023

5783/2023: The year of the Voice of the Wind

5783/2023: The year of the Voice of the Wind:

Expansion and fruitfulness are key themes for this year.


Ps 2:8 Ask of Me, and I will give You The nations for Your inheritance, And the ends of the earth for Your possession.

Psalms 120:1 In my distress I cried unto the LORD, and he heard me

Ps 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles


it's our prophetic season.                 

Purpose for a fast             

Isaiah 58:6 Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen: to loose the chains of injustice and untie the cords of the yoke, to set the oppressed free and break every yokeIsaiah 10:27 moment



Purpose of the  anointing

Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 

1. A season of Personal Revival

I am revival. (you first)

I am to revive people

I am to be a breath of fresh air to others


Qualification for revival

Isa 57:15 For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabited eternity, whose name is Holy.(sovereign God) I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit,to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones. 

Jame 4:6 God resist the proud


2. What is Revival ?

Hebrew word HAYA: meaning to live


to live, to have life, 

Both spiritually, physically and financially. , 


3 John 1:2 Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.


Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.


God wants you to remain alive, to sustain life, to live life. (prosperously)

to be quickened: (excited live, energetic life, full of vigor and to be enthusiastic


To Live in His presence


Exodus 33:13 Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people.

15 And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence.


14 And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.



Psalm 51:12 Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.

Salvation Parkege



God want to grant you the joy that came with your salvation

 

Neh 8:10 Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength.

 

Psalms 85:6 Will you not revive us again, that your people may rejoice in you?


To be revive also means to be quicken by the spirit, with the spirit


from sickness

from discouragement 

from faintness

from death

to restore to life

to cause to grow


The importance of being revived.


The do’s of revived people


1. Revived people walk in breakthrough

2. Revived people walk in forgiveness 

3 Revival brings restoration. 

4. Revival bring positive relationship

5.  Revived people are not afraid to love


The don’t s of Revived people

1. Do not complain or grumble about people or situations

2. Are predictably happy every day

3. Do not crumble to self-pity at the slightest bit of negative news

4. Do not talks back to difficult situations with the Word of God

5. Are not easily defeated but is empowered by the authority of Christ Jesus

6. Are  optimistic, not pessimistic or “realistic”

7. encourages and doesn’t tear down

8. It Is always a pleasure to be around!

Say I am a revival


No comments:

Post a Comment