Sunday, March 29, 2020

My Shepherd: An Amazing Guide In An Uncertain World!

II REVISED SHEPARD GRAPHIC.jpgMY SHEPHERD: AN AMAZING GUIDE IN AN UNCERTAIN WORLD!



Psalm 23

1. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. (No Lack) 

2. He makes (Causes) me to lie down in green pastures; (Supply/                 Satisfaction)
    
    He leads me beside the still waters. (Peace/ Rest) 

3. He restores my soul; (He will fix it)

    He leads me in the paths of righteousness
    
    For His name's sake. (His name is on the line)

4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I                will fear no evil; For You are with
    me; (Fearless) 

    Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. (Strength in us) 

5. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies                   (Blessing in spite of it all) 

    You anoint my head with oil (Devine Protection)

    My cup runs over. (Overflow/ Abundance) 

6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my                  life; (Confidence)

   And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. (Eternal                           Continuance) 

2 comments: