Sunday, May 21, 2023

LACED WITH GRACE

LACED WITH GRACE


I. THE BEAUTY OF GRACE

Eph 2:8-9

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the

gift of God, 9  not of works, lest anyone should boast


2 Cor. 9:8

And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all

sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.

II. ENABLING GRACE

1 Tim 1:12

And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord who has enabled me, because He counted me

faithful, putting me into the ministry

2 Cor 12:7-9

And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a

thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be

exalted above measure. 8  Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times

that it might depart from me. 9  And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for

My strength is made perfect in weakness.”


III. SUSTAINING GRACE

Psalm 55:22

Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the

righteous to be moved

Psalm 16:8

I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be

moved

Isaiah 40:31

But those who wait on the LORD Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with

wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.

IV. RESTRAINING GRACE

Gen 20:3-6


But God came to Abimelech in a dream by night, and said to him, “Indeed you are a

dead man because of the woman whom you have taken, for she is a man’s wife.”

4  But Abimelech had not come near her; and he said, “Lord, will You slay a righteous

nation also? 5  Did he not say to me, ‘She is my sister’? And she, even she herself said,

‘He is my brother.’ In the integrity of my heart and innocence of my hands I have

done this.” 6  And God said to him in a dream, “Yes, I know that you did this in the

integrity of your heart. For I also withheld you from sinning against Me; therefore I

did not let you touch her.


V. GREAT GRACE

Acts 4:32-33

32  Now the multitude of those who believed were of one heart and one soul; neither

did anyone say that any of the things he possessed was his own, but they had all

things in common. 33  And with great power the apostles gave witness to the

resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And great grace was upon them all.


VI. EMERGENCY GRACE

Heb 4:14-16

Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens,

Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. 15  For we do not have a High

Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as

we are, yet without sin. 16  Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that

we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

No comments:

Post a Comment